Friday 25 August 2017

Leeds Pan Central at Beechwood Primary School

Midweek! You'd think we'd be safe, but no! Yet another gig. Let's face it I love the pressure. [Not sure who else does!]

We were going to be [provisionally] me, Natalie, Wanda, Katie and YiBai.

In the event we were [actually] me, Natalie, Bart, Debs and Trish. Lol! C'est la vie!

I love a gig where they already have their own pans. I love the gigs where kids clap along and sing along to the tunes. And, at the end, dance along!



Bart played kit; Trish, with one hour's notice, brought her own single second; Natalie played the school's double guitars; Debs [who arrived from Abu Dabi the day before!] mostly played soprano, except when it was tune too far and gave the thing to me in order to take on the double basses.


No comments:

Post a Comment