Wednesday 29 May 2013

Daisy and Alice are Magpies Three at Leeds Uni and at the Corn Exchange

Well Debs, I had barely jumped down from the Little Blue [Van] when I found myself at the Uni Alex Clegg Theatre with Lizzie, Charlotte, Tim and Bex watching Daisy and Alice present To Do. My daughter or not, it was mentally good. Lizzie laughed so much I thought she would burst her stitches! After that I went for "a drink" in the Union Terrace Bar.


Three pints later!

Well Debs, this week I was either watching Daisy in a show or babysitting her daughter. I excelled myself on Wednesday by doing both. Took Lola to the Corn Exchange to watch Shara's students end-of-year-amazing show, which Daisy and Alice were compering.

It lasted longer than we expected so by the end, Lola had fallen off the big barber's chair that I had found for her to sit on [OMG]; had to be taken to the Ladies through the performance area [OMG] and was now joining in with the dancing[OMG].  On the plus side I met again an old [as in former, of course] ex-colleague, Vilmore whose Rock Challenge choreography for and at City of Leeds School were legendary. And much missed.



No comments:

Post a Comment