Thursday 19 September 2013

Crab Apple Jelly and Covent Garden

Well Debs, a rare moment of domesticity as we pick the crab apples and make jelly.






After that it was down to London to a MU meeting, collect my pan from Rhiannon, watch her and her band busking in Covent garden while Skye dances to them. After that Charlotte B and I retire to the flat in the skies at Clapham Junction, then it's the East Coast train line for me back to Leeds.


Liking the lego tube map!
















Morgan returns to more domesticity in Manchester with the electric floor mop, and Sophie makes me six cakes like flowers for collecting her new pan. [Mig and I got to the cakes before my camera did.]

Soon after that Georgia flees the nest for a second time, and now I am bracing myself for five gigs [with three bands] in eight days as well as starting the new school term.

No comments:

Post a Comment