Wednesday 7 August 2013

Steelpan Workshop in Halifax again!

Well Debs, tearing myself away from Hunters Greave, I have a quick campaign meeting for West Park in the morning then Friday late morning Tim and I pack the van for our adventure in Halifax.

They only found us three days ago, but, if I can, I do. And me and Tim did.

First of all, getting to the other side of Halifax across the roadworks on the viaduct. I contemplated a panic attack, but decided against.

Carried all pans in before lunch. Had lunch in the wonderful Noah's Ark Charity Shop. Could not have felt more welcome.

After our workshop, we found a really steep road, whose incline we decided to decline.







Then we went home via your old home village of Birstall where I bought this great rug. See JJ lying on it. And That's it. I imagine sleep followed soon after.  I don't really remember.




No comments:

Post a Comment